Friday, March 2, 2007

Family Story: Part 2

We were all very pissed at my dad. As soon as we got on shore, we began to yell at him. We screamed till our lungs hurt. My dad opened his mouth to respond, but suddenly, he turned into a rabbit. "What the heck?" I said. Rabbit dad nibbled at some plants. "OK, this is messed up. We got to do something to turn dad back into a person." my sisters said. "Uhh, i don't know if we should do that. Think of the possibilities of dad being a rabbit. We not have to listen to him, because he cant speak, and mom will be to busy taking care of him! It's like Christmas all over again!" I said. "No," My sisters said, "We have to turn him back." I realized that I was not going to win this argument, and there was only one way to solve this problem. "Oh my God, it Paris Hilton!" I said, point behind my sisters. They turned. I grabbed the Dad-Rabbit and ran as hard as i could. I caught a taxi to the airport, and had the next flight to San Fransisco. The rabbit and I hitch hiked to the U.S. Mexican border, where we met up with Francesca, and crossed it in the middle of the night, to live the rest of our days in a little Mexican town. The End

No comments: