Thursday, March 15, 2007

Who am I?

Who am I? Alot of people ask me this, but sometimes i cannot answer them. I do not know all of me. I am a soul, but a growing one. Learning more about myself as the day goes on. I am, the best way I know how to decribe myself, a city. I have many levels to me. The more I trust you, the closser you get to my center. But no one gets to my center. No one. To gain my trust, you must earn it 5 times over for me to begin to remotely trust you. My trust is hard to gain, but easy to lose. Life has taught me many things, but one of those things is never let someone know all of you. People take too much advandage of each other these days, and few people are ever completely honest. It's kind of sad if you think about it. But I guess that's the kind of world we are living in these days. Too bad.

No comments: