Thursday, March 22, 2007

Personal Question #4

Its spring break, and right now, im sitting on my computer for 1 reason right now. Because I am grounded right now, and am bored out of my mind. I got grounded because I was a Makapu body boarding with some friends, and then, I went to Lanikai without telling my parents, and several hours later, they found out and dragged me home kicking and fighting the whole way. I know I should have told them, but I wanted to go to Lanikai really bad, and after that, we were going to go to koko marina, but before we could get there, my rents found out, and the rest is history. So, i guess the lesson here is when sneaking off to Lanikai without telling your parents, come up with a better cover story other than there wasnt any phone reception. Tee Hee. My parents are smart, but sometimes if Im lucky, Im smarter!

No comments: